Potluck is postponed.
Trunk or Treat Photo Booth: If you had your photos taken at the Trunk or Treat, please click here to access the photos. Thank you to Grace Pimentel and family for the photo booth set up and for the amazing family photos!
Napa Valley Youth Christmas Vespers, December 2: Pastor Garrison is coordinating a Youth Christmas Vespers for all the youth of Napa Valley on December 2, 5-8 p.m. Parents from PUC Church are bringing appetizers, St. Helena and The Haven parents are bringing the main course. NAPA PARENTS: please bring a dessert to share. Location: Yountville Signs Memorial SDA Church, 1920 Finnell Rd, Yountville.
Napa Christian Satsuma Mandarins Fundraiser: 5LB bag for $10. Order by November 28 and pick up December 5, 3-4:30 p.m. at the school. Go to our online bulletin for the order form (use the QR code on the other side of this bulletin) or call the school office on Monday, November 28.
Christmas Eve Pancake Breakfast and Musical Program: On Sabbath, December 24, the pastors will be serving pancakes at 10 a.m. The church service starts at 11:15 a.m. If you are interested in helping with the breakfast please contact JennieFurness@mac.com
SAVE THE DATE 150th Anniversary Celebration: Next year is the 150th Anniversary of the Napa Community SDA Church! Please mark your calendars for November 3-4, 2023.
Community Services: We accept donations on Mondays and Tuesdays for clothing and furniture, and Tuesdays for furniture only. We are open to the public on Tuesday mornings, 9:00 a.m. to noon. To volunteer, please contact Karl Riedel at NapaACS@gmail.com
Church Newsletter: Are you receiving the Church Newsletter (eNews)? If not, click here to subscribe.
11/26/22 Local Conference Advance
Please place your offering in the wooden box at the rear of the sanctuary or you may donate online at www.adventistgiving.org.
Sunset tonight: 4:50 p.m.
Website: www.NapaComm.com Email: office@NapaComm.com Church: (707) 252-2444
NEEDED: Your Donations
New &/or Gently Used & Clean
- Backpacks, Sleeping Bags, Tents, Ponchos
- Beds: Mattress & Box Spring, Twin/Double/Queen
- Dressers & Clothes Cabinets
- Adult Bicycles
- Bath towels, washcloths, bed pillows
- Queen Sheet sets, King & Queen Blankets (NO Duvets)
- Microwaves, Blenders, Portable Heaters
- Flatware/Cutlery: Forks, Spoons & Knives
- Microwaves, Blenders, Food Processors, Irons & can openers
- Frying Pans & Sauce Pans, Medium & Large (NO electric)
- Glass drinking glasses (NO plastic cups/mugs or wine/beer glasses/mugs)
- Men's and women's socks (not dress socks)
- Men's Large & XL & XXL jackets (not vests)
- Men's tennis shoes sizes 9, 13 & 14;
- Men’s work boots and sneakers sizes 10, 11, 12, 13 & 14.
- Girls' Underwear Sizes 2, 3, 5 & 7 + Girl’s Socks – all sizes
- Girls' Pants & Tops Sizes 5 & 6
- Girls' jackets Sizes 5, 6, 7 & 8
- Girls' Pajamas & Shoes – ALL sizes
- Boys' Underwear and socks – All sizes
- Boys' Pants & Tops – Sizzes 5, 6 & 7
- Boys' Pajamas – Sizes 4, 5, 6 & 7’s
- Boys' Jackets – Sizes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7
- Boys' Shoes – Sizes 2, 4, 6 & 7
- $$$$ to support our volunteer ministry (payable to Community Services)
- Volunteers to serve at our ministry (Monday & Tuesday mornings)
Contact: Karl Riedel at NapaACS@gmail.com or 415-755-8744